Zimbabwe’s political transition must be guided by the Constitution and a firm commitment made to uphold the Rule of Law.
What does come as a surprise is optimism that the military will bring about a brighter future.
On Wednesday Zimbabwean Defence Force (ZDF) announced the military takeover, but denied it as a coup.
- The organisation says that there will more protests in the banking industry if the government is not ready to resolve and settle.
- Just a fraction of the tax concessions given to the elite in India is enough to increase the higher education budget many times over.
- Human Rights Watch (HRW) on Friday dismissed an agreement signed by Myanmar and Bangladesh to repatriate Rohingya refugees, calling it "laughable".
- On the occasion of Children's Day a group of feminist organisations who had sent out a letter earlier to the Delhi CM Kejriwal on this matter, sent a joint letter to the Chief of the DCW protesting…
- Agricultural output is stagnating, farmers’ debt and suicides are rising, 35% cultivators have abandoned farming – gujarat’s development model has betrayed farmers.