US Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley told the Security Council that North Korea was ‘begging for war.’ She said this in reference to the…
According to Prabir, hydrogen bomb is a game changer because it has two elements to it. One is the ability to have a bigger explosion and the second…
The negotiation between the two countries has a history of ups and downs. Prabir throws light on them, the reasons for their failure and the current…
- United States made the Highest Number of Information Requests, while India, with 261 requests, stood at Number 6.
- Families of the victims who were killed in the police encounters or by Gau Rakshaks were visited by the Karawan E Mohabbat in Haryana.
- The father of the victim alleged that CIA officials had called his son promising to absolve him of all charges if he agreed to work for them.
- A journalist was allegedly kidnapped and then killed in the north eastern state of Tripura on Wednesdayby the separatist group.
- The successful farmers' struggle led by the All India Kisan Sabha in Sikar, Rajasthan is a remarkable illustration of a spirited, yet disciplined, movement. Here is a personal account.