More than 200 opposition activists including aspiring poll contestants, were attacked and beaten up…
In 2013, in a pre-election campaign Narendra Modi promised that if voted in, the BJP govt would…
On April 1, after the killing of 13 militants in three different areas of South Kashmir, the…
With these two operations, Gadchiroli security forces have now killed around 62 alleged Maoists…
A people’s tribunal on the Attack on Educational Institutions report has shown that the democratic…
The media must question Modi about the involvement of his party members in these atrocities, said…
The perpetrators of the Kathua incident are not only those arrested and named in the case but all…
When the Modi govt. announced demonetisation, Paytm came out as the major beneficiary. Is this cash…
The Left Democratic Front government in Kerala issued the final notification on the revision
The body of a 19-year old girl, the lone witness to the burning of her family’s (what?) in
A revelation by a Naib Subedar sheds light on the corrupt practices of officers in the Assam
Several petitions lie before the SC on the issue of section 377, including a curative
Revoking AFSPA from Meghalaya is a welcome step, but addressing the underlying reasons for
The candidate of the ruling National Republican Association-Colorado Party, Mario Abdo
The problem was proposed by Edward Nelson in 1950.
Among the victims was a 14-year-old; over 700 were injured
New findings show that Asperger referred many children to a Viennese clinic where they were
- The technical expert group was formed at the behest of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- The decision was taken during a meeting, where measures to handle the protests by students outside their schools were discussed.
- The nexus between the upper castes and state police has become much more evident after the Bharat Bandh.
- Vasantha Kumari, Saibaba’s wife, talks about the case against him and the various ways in which the police and jail authorities make it difficult for her to meet her husband.
- How can death penalty help when existing law has just 3% conviction rate and 89% pendency in courts?