- People can demolish Lenin's statues, but his ideas shall forever live on.
- The agency failed to produce basic evidence to prove the culpability of Aseemanand and other RSS activists in the matter.
- Steps by North and South Korea to improve relations could strike at the root of decades-long US policies of militarising the region.
- He also talks about draconian laws such as Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act, and their misuse, focusing on the case against Professor GN Saibaba.
- The technical expert group was formed at the behest of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.