- The GSCASH is an institution which was created after a prolonged struggle and it has come under attack under several occasions precisely because it is a direct threat to the ideals of gender equality.
- This isn't a battle for regime change.
- The sanctity of laws against cow slaughter and transport has caused much of the lynching cases and vigilante violence in the country,
- Russia has said it will attack the US-backed militias if they face any provocation during their operations against the Islamic State
- NITI Aayog justifies this withdrawal of government from manufacturing and agriculture in favour of private participation, saying that it should intervene more in the social sector. But, when we look…