- The allocation was made based on the basin and the river areas in the four states, the existing agriculture area and the rainfall all the states received.
- What is embarrassing is that these men – Netanyahu and Zuma – sell their countries for such little money. If they are going to betray their patriotism, they might as well ask for more.
- The initial client of Milchan’s BSI was Tata-owned Taj hotels, and the company helped the hotel upgrade its security and also provide training, guidance and surveys.
- While the process of energy generation of fuel cells is much better than burning fossil fuels, making them for commercial scales poses its fair bit of challenges.
- The move came as part of the Centre’s strategic divestment process which was initiated by the NITI Aayog.