- Around 50 people have been injured and property estimated to amount to Rs 35 lakh has been destroyed in the towns of Uttara Kannada.
- "Kashmir is a continuation of the trauma of Partition and the people of Jammu & Kashmir are caught in a crossfire and no matter whose bullet it is, the chest is always of a Kashmiri."
- After the incident, thousands took to the streets determined to change the system. The question is, how far have we come from Nirbhaya’s rape? Has the system really changed?
- The National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority had initiated a probe into allegations of overcharging by Jayant Singh, who was charged Rs 16 lakh for a 15-day dengue treatment that failed to save his…
- The court also imposed a Rs 25 lakh fine each on Koda and his close aide Vijay Joshi.